This is located in Tambon Samphao Lom, on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River to the south of the city. The Portuguese were the first Europeans that dealt with Ayutthaya in 1151. The ancient remains of San Petro Dominican Church, human skeletons, and some antique objects such as tobacco pipes, coins, and accessories for a religious ceremony have been found at the site.
- Chedi Phukhao Thong
- Wat Phutthaisawan