This is located in the compound of the City Hall. It was constructed in 1977 as a four gabled pavilion housing the city pillar and statues of the gods Narai and Vishnu. On one side is enshrined a Buddha image of the Sukhothai style in the attitude of Subduing Evil.
This is located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River in the town. lt was constructed by the mon immigrants in 1764 during the reign of King Taksin. The chedi and Wihara are replicas of the ones at Hongsawadi City. The fish sanctuary in front of the temple attracts many tourists during holidays.
This temple, originally called Wat Makham Tai, is located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River slightly opposite the mouth of Khlong Rangsit Prayunsak in the vicinity of Amphoe Muang. The main interests are mural paintings depicting the story of Phra Chao Sip Chat of Lord Buddha’s ten lives with poetic descriptions.
This first Mon style temple of Pathum Thani is located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, 3 kms. from the township area. It houses Luang Pho To, an Ayutthaya style gold covered Buddha image in a rare mara posture and Luang Pho Phet, a reclining Buddha image. The monks former quarters has been turned into a museum for Mon antiques along with a teak reproduction of a Lore Buddha footprint and a bedstead utilized by King Rama ll during his visit to Sam Khok. The villagers living around the temple produce old style Mon bricks, famous products of Pathum Thani.
This temple is located on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River in the vicinity of Amphoe Sam Knok, 8 kms. from Pathum Thani Town. There is a Mon style pagoda approximately 160 years old and a white jade Buddha image enshrined in the ubosot.
This is Thailand’s Iargest, international standard wholesale and retail market for food products and all agricultural produces including fruits, vegetable, cut flowers and pot plants. It is located on 200 acres of land in Tambon Rangsit, Amphoe Thanyaburi on Bankok’s outskirts and can be accessible by Phahonyothin Road.
This temple constructed in 1894 is located in Tambon Lam Sai, Amphoe Lam Luk Ka, 57 kms. on the Pathum Thani-Nong Chok Route.This temple is known for the illustrative images of hell and heaven stages of beings and other mythical figures made according to the Buddhist belief.
This temple in the vicinity of Amphoe Lab Lam Kayo house a Buddha image in the attitude of starving, which was cast in the reign of King Rama V. Another important attraction where King Rama VI presided over a ploughing ceremony, called “Sala Daeng”, having a teak tile roofing which is regarded as exquisite.
This small monastery is located at Tambon Bo Ngoen, Amphoe Lab Lum Kayo, 18 kms. from the town. A tremendous number of giant oyster shells, 8 million years of age, were unearthed and plied up into a form of a chedi. Each shell weighs at least 1 Kilogramme.
This flooded grassland at Tambon Khlong Nung; Amphoe Khlong Luang attracts many migratory birds escaping from the cold climate zones, such as the Ruby Throats, the Blue Throats, the Bush Warblers, Crakes and Rails.