This temple was built by Ya Khru Tin Kom in an unkown period. Later, it was re-named Sinuan after a woman who dedicated her land for the expansion of the temple grounds. The words “Saeng Sawang Arom”, meaning “the light of emotion” was added afterwards to the name. A building of architectual interest within this temple is Ho Chaek or Sala Kan Parian, the study hall. It houses a stucco pulpit shaped like a lion. It was built by a Vietnamese artisan during the 1920’s.
The site is located approximately 26 kilometers from the town. Take Highway 23 (Ubon Ratchathani-Yasothon) for 24 kilometers before turn left at kilometers 268 then keep straight for another 5 kilometers.