Wat Saket is an ancient temple, built in the Ayutthaya period, located in Tambon Chaiyaphum, on the east bank of the Chao Phraya River, approximately 15 kilometers from Amphoe Mueang Ang Thong. Formerly, Tambon Chaiyaphum was called Ban Saket, administratively reported to Mueang Wiset Chai Chan District. In the Royal Chronicle, it is mentioned that in 1585 when Phrachao Chiangmai led his army to encamp at Ban Saket, King Naresuan the Great and Somdet Phra Ekathotsarot attacked and finally defeated Phrachao Chiangmais army. The present King and Queen visited this temple in 1970 to make merit for King Naresuan the Great.
- Wat Ton Son