Located on Super Highway, north of the Huai Kaeo Nimmanhemin Roads intersection. This temple dates from 1458. The seven spired square Chedi was inspired by designs at Bodhagaya, the site of the Buddha’s Enlightenment in north India over 2,500 years ago, and was built by Lanna Thai architects after visiting the holy site.
- Wat Phra Sing
- San Kamphaeng Cotton & Silk Weaving Village