is a temple situated in the center of Muang Nakhon Chum featuring a Burmese-style Chedi. To the south is an Ubosot housing several Sukhothai-style and Ayutthaya-style bronze Buddha statues. The Chedi itself is believed to originally have been a Sukhothai-type structure, its style having been altered during a restoration work financed by a wealthy Burmese about a century ago.
Another ancient town is Muang Traitrung. It was built by King Chaisiri of Chiang Rai who fled invading enemy in 1542 B.E. (circa 999 A.D.). Today most of the structures are in disrepair with only ruins of Chedis and ramparts. The town is about 18 kilometres from Kamphaeng Phet on the Kamphaeng Phet-Khlong Lan road.