This temple is located behind the railway station near Phra Kan Shrine. The Lop Buri style prang or tower fronting the temple was built around 1157 when the the town was ruled by the Khmer. The U-Thong style Buddha images on the prang were added at a late date. The temple was probably restored during the reign of King Narai the Great.
- Phra Prang Sam Yot
- Narai Ratchaniwet Palace