Wat Chong Kham
An old temple, Wat Chong Kham is located on the bank of the swamp Nong Chong Kham and was built in 1827 by Thai Yai artisans. The pillars are gilded in golden flakes. The temple houses a large Buddha statue with a lap width of 4.85 metres cast by Burmese craftsmen. The principal statue is another statue which is a replica of the statue in Wat Suthat in Bangkok.