is a natural geological occurrence located about 10 kilometres from Na Noi district on highway no. 1083. The site is characterised by a large earthen mould eroded by the elements through the ages, leaving only hard eastern columns, whose exotic shapes and forms can be interpreted as differently as the imagination goes.
- The Thai Lu Village-Ban Nong Bua
- Pha Chu or Pha Cheot Chu