Wat Pho Prathap Chang
An old temple in Pho Prathap Chang district is Wat Pho Prathap Chang located about 27 kilometres from town on route #1068 to the south. It was built by Phra Chao Sun, an Ayutthaya king, in 1701 at a site reputed to be his own birth-place. Although abandoned for almost 300 years the remaining traces are indicative of past splendors such as a huge Wihan with its walls still standing but now roofless and small Chedis scattered over the site. The entire site is surrounded by double walls and huge trees some of which are over 200 year old.