This is and old building situated in the provincial hospital. It was constructed in 1909 as a residence of King Rama V when visiting this town. It is a two-storey European style building. The front porch is highlighted by a central dome. The outside walls, doors and windows are covered in a floral design. It is also a study centre for traditional Thai medicine and medicinal plants.
- King Naresuan the Great Shrine
- Wat Kaeo Phichit