This hill is 44 metres high and was originally called “Khao Sattanat”. It is located 2 kms. west of the town. King Rama V had commanded a palace to be built on the hill and made a royal visit to receive the Portuguese minister in the year 1887. The palace area was donated by King Rama VII to be used as a monastery, which was later called “Wat Khao Wang”.
- Khao Kaen Chan
- Ratchaburi National Museum