This cave is 30 kms. west of the town in the vicinity of Amphoe Chom Bung. It was originally called Tham Mutchalin. In 1895, King Rama IV and Queen Si Phatcharin made a royal visit and were fond of its beauty, thus giving it a new name according to the shape of the stalactites which look like the epaulette of a field marshal. The cave also houses a medium-sized reclining Buddha. A nearby aboretum provides shady areas suitable for relaxation.
- Central Literature Botanical Garden
- Tham Khao Bin