Wat Chanthaburi is located at Ban Mueang Kao, Mu 6, Mueang Kao Sub-district, 1 kilometre beyond the District Office. Take Highway No. 3041. The temple is on the right side. There is a clear direction sign to the temple. The admirable points are the Ubosot, constructed in 1893 during the reign of King Rama III in brick and cement with a gable roof, Cho Fa – gable finial – and Bai Raka – crockets – on the roof. The gable is decorated with stucco relief and crockery. Inside are mural paintings of the similar period as the Ubosot which remain perfect and beautiful, depicting the gathering of angels and story of the Lord Buddha.