Wat Phra That Chae Haeng is about 2 kilometres from town on Highway No. 1168. Once the centre of the old town, it was moved to its present location in about 1368. It features a 55 metre-high golden Chedi containing a holy Relic from Sukhothai. Over the Wihan’s door frames and on parts of the roofs are plaster designs in the shape of Naga, the great serpent, which represent the artistic best in local architecture.