Located about 10 kilometres on the route Pattani – Khok Pho in Nong Chik, this ancient Wat was built in 1845 on the same occasion of moving the Nong Chik District Office to Tambon Tuyong. It was formally called Wat Tuyong, and was changed to Wat Mutjarintawapiwihan on the state visit of King Rama V to Nong Chik. At present, its temple is still beautiful. With the sculptures of the past 3 abbots, especially Phra Ratchaphuttharangsi, the 5th abbot.
- Ban Paseyawo
- Yarang Ancient Town