Located on Na Mueang Road, the shrine is featured by the Thai architectural style with 4-sided roofs and a tower (Prang) in the center. Inside, there are 2 city piles which were built in 1834 and 1895. In the same compound, there is Chao Pho Lak Mueang Shrine, which is highly respected. Operating hours are from 07:00 16:00 hrs.
- Khao Ang Rue Nai Wildlife Sanctuary
- Wat Chin Pracha Samoson