is located within the city wall, built by Prince Thong Ngua, a son of King Tilokkarat, the 12th ruler of Lanna, in 1489. A 1200-kilogram Buddha statue was cast. Named the Phra Chao Lan Thong, it has a lap width of 2 metres and is over three metres high. Another statue called Phra Chao Thong Thip was also cast which is made of brass and in the Sukhothai style.
- Wat Pa Sak
- Wat Phra That Chedi Luang