This community can be dated back to the early Southern period when most of the inhabitants were seafaring merchants who traded with the Chinese and Indians. Situated 500 meters from the Gulf of Thailand and 3,500 meters from Songkhla Lake, the community left its ancient ruins made from brick and stone, as well as Chinese pottery from the Tung dynasty (618-908) and Yuan dynasty (1279-1368). From town district take highway 408 for 36 kilometers.
- Wat Matchimawat
- Songkhla City Pillar